N810: 3 OS and 1 DEVICE (Mamona/Maemo/Debian)
I have a N810 and 3 OS in the same device.
Now you will ask me : How?
The answer is below:
1 – Move your Maemo to the MMC internal
* Advantage : you will have more space.
Now you have the Maemo in the internal MMC.
2 – Flash Mamona in your flash memory
* Advantage: Nowadays Mamona distro is good for developers. 😉
3 – Debian XFCE in external MMC
* Advantage: Debian rocks !! 😛
You should partition your MicroSD in 2 parts:
– partition 1 – 100MB – fat32
– partition 2 – ALL THE REST – ext2
Download the Debian rootfs
Untar the Debian rootfs in the second partition:
tar -xvjf debian-armel-n800-xfce-beta3.tar.bz2
Boot using your external MMC.